Monday 13 February 2012

First Post

Hi there
Christine here with my first post on my own Blog!

After having found my way around the Artfull Crafts Blog and adding posts I have decided to have a go at my own one - so bear with me!

First of all lets see if I can get a card for you to look at...

This is the card I made for the Southern Girls Challenge - white on white.  Not having a blog meant it wasn't easy to enter challenges.  So now I have no excuse!
It looks a bit pinkish but it is all white on white! I have used Martha Stewart Punches for the Butterflies and the layered arches punches for the border. Spellbinders dies for the frame. PTI tiny tag for the greeting.

TFL

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Well Christine, welcome to blogworld. It really is fun once you get used to it. One just has to keep up the posts! Love your card as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT Christine - and Congratulations on your own blog!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! So happy you now have your very own blog. Exciting stuff! Loved your SGC white on White card, thanks so much for playing along with with us too!
    Lou xox

    ReplyDelete