Thursday 22 March 2012

Chapter One - Part 1

Hi there
Welcome to my new Followers!
Well it has been an exciting time with the Echo Park Paper and Artfull Crafts Design Team Blog Hop!  
It is great to read all your comments and that you have enjoyed seeing some 'manly' cards. The This and That Charming Collection is certainly perfect for them!
Onto my next series of 4 Sketches = 4 Cards. Here is my first card.....


I have used Kaisercraft - Chapter One papers and rubons.

Here is the sketch I have based it on from Freshly Made Sletches.



 TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I love this card and shade of green you have used. I also think that circle die is so pretty. I have to admit I had a bit of a giggle about your lining up of the circle and the writing on the paper.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete