Thursday 27 September 2012

Prima Card 3

Hi there!  Here is my card today...
 I have been playing with the Easy Cast Resin in silicone molds - I have used the flat button mold, which are either side of the Happy Birthday. The Cameo is from an old Chocolate plastic mold I have had for nearly 30 years!!! ( Yes I love chocolate and was into making them myself many years ago!!!) Here is a closer  look at the Cameo...
 I filled in the lady first and then once that was set I mixed up more resin and added about 10 drops of alcohol ink - latte, to colour it and then filled in the rest of the mold. The leftovers of the latte colour I used to make the cute buttons.
I have placed the Cameo on Spellbinders Label 10 dies cut out from the Prima Romantique 6x6 paper stack. The larger one I embossed with the swiss dots folder.  The  Martha Stewart punch I used is Swirling Lace. The pearls  are from Kaisercraft.
 Playing with this easycast is very addictive! So I am off to play some more!

 TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment