Wednesday 24 July 2013

Enchanted Ella

Hi there!
I have another Inkling to show you today - Enchanted Ella......



I have coloured them in with Copics - I made a mistake though! I gave her long sleeves on her tunic! So I am just telling you she has her winter outfits on! I have put them onto Prima Tags and turned them into Bookmarks for my great niece Millie and her friend Pippa. They are all into Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, so I have put pixie dust on their wings with a glitter copic pen. Can't see the dust in the photos but it looks lovely. The sayings are from the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collection. Washi tape from Papervine makes a great flat embellishment and a ribbon tie for the top of the tag.

I have made envelopes to put them in using my new envelope maker - how easy were they!! Just found the size I wanted and some old scrapbooking paper and 2 minutes later had these lovely envelopes to put them into to give to the girls!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment