Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hunting Harry

Hi there !  After the post yesterday about the Artfull Inklings I wanted to show you the 2 cards I have made using Hunting Harry...


 With the first card I coloured him in with the Kaiser Fusion Markers and fussy cut him out, put him on to a background from Kaisercraft's Sweet Pea paper pad - this Collection works well for my male/deerhunter card! I added a map button from Papervine, the flags from the Collectables and the sentiment is stamped onto a MFT tab die.


For the 2nd card I used my Copics to colour Harry, this time I didn't fussy cut him out but left him on the white card and much to my joy the Spellbinders Oval die fits around him perfectly, I could even go the next size up or cut him out with a rectangle. Again I used the Sweet Pea Collection for the background and some Papervine bakers twine to embellish.

Here is a look at the 2 Harry's just after I had coloured them in....

Coloured with Fusion markers on the left and Copics on the right.
A good comparison between the Kaiser Fusion Markers and the Copics.  I have had my Copics for a while now and love them, but after using the Fusions I found them good to work with- especially after Juanita gave me a few tips! It was interesting that on both images I got a bit of bleeding, so I have to put that down to the user not the pens! I think it is a case of practice, practice, practice!

The Artfull Inklings are now on the website and in the store to buy, as are the Fusion pens - such a good deal on them!


TFL


Happy Creating!


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment