Sunday 18 August 2013

Great News!

Hi there!
Well I have some exciting news to tell you today- I am staying on the Artfull Crafts Design Team for another year! I love being on the team and creating cards and Layouts with all the lovely goodies that Liz gets in for the shop! Plus I love to share it with you my readers!  A big team this year so I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates, make sure you check them all out as Liz has some goodies to give away! You can view my Gallery here.

Here is a card to share with you today....

Made this to welcome my Great nephew, Seth, into the world a few weeks ago! Using Kaisercraft's Bundle of Joy Collection.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thrilled to have you back - and pleased that you are the new assistant :-)

    ReplyDelete