Tuesday 18 November 2014

Limelight Cards 2

Hi there -  I am back to show you what else I did with the Kaisercraft Limelight Collection.   Last time I was doing Tall & Skinny cards - so I thought inking up my one and only Julie Nutting doll stamp (Yes I only have 1! So far!) would be good as she needs a tall card base.




I stamped her straight onto a tag from a tag pad that comes with these stamps then I stamped her onto 2 different Limelight papers from the paper pad - these are great as the patterns on them are smaller than the 12x12 patterned papers. Then I fussy cut out the dress parts and layered them onto the stamped doll on the tag.  I coloured her hair and shoes with Copics and added a little flower to the headband and waistband. Next I layered the tag onto one of my tall & skinny card bases and added embellishments from the Collectables to finish her off!

For these 3 cards I used the  left over cards from cutting out my tall & skinny cards from the A4 cream card sheet. To these I have added the 3x4 cards from this paper. I trimmed them a little and layered them onto black 3x4 card then added leftover collectables. These cards can always be taken off the cream card base and used in project life pages!




I really like using up bits of leftovers from projects and making these smaller cards was a great way to do it!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment